Healthy at the Inn
Lyndon House Safety Protocols
What we are doing:
- Health Checks: Before starting work staff members must undergo daily temperature and health check.
- Face Masks: Staff members will wear face masks when interacting with co-workers or guests.
- Limited Face to Face Contact: Communicate with other workers and guests should be done, as much as possible, by phone or text.
- Social Distancing: practice social distancing - CDC suggests at least six (6) feet apart.
- Handling Other’s Items: If you handle other people’s property, wear gloves or wash your hand immediately after handling these objects.
- Hand Sanitizer: There will be a hand sanitizer station at the Service Desk, the Dinning Room, public Restroom and each Guest Room.
- Safety Guidelines: Safety Guidelines will be posted at every Sanitizer Station.
- Electronic check in and out.
- Public Spaces: Cleaning and disinfecting shall be frequent (multiple times per day) with an emphasis on high touch and hard non-porous surfaces.
- Guest Rooms: In addition to routine cleaning, high-touch and hard non-porous items will be sanitized and disinfected. Laundering will include shower curtains and liners, bed linens, towels, sheets, bed spreads and pillow shams covers.
- Guest Room Entry: Housekeeping will not enter a guest room during a stay unless requested by the guest, or to comply with safety protocols.
- Meal Time: Served between 8-10 am.
- How to Serve: Initially, Breakfast will be served as an "out-take," picked up in the dinning room or delivered to your room. This will change as the Safety Protocols change.
- Where to eat: With effective Social Distancing, breakfast can be enjoyed in the Dinning Room, the Keeneland Gallery, on the back porch or in your room.
- Special Dietary Needs: Special needs can be provided with advanced notice.
What we suggest you do:
- Limited Face to Face Contact: Communicating with staff and guests should be done, as much as possible, by phone or text.
- Wearing Masks: We encourage our Guests to wear masks when out side the guest room and when going out into the local community.
- Social Distancing: We encourage our Guests to Practice Social Distancing while in the Inn’s common areas and when going out into the local community.
- Hand Washing: We encourage our Guests to wash or sanitize your hand frequently.
- Feeling Sick: If you have a fever or have symptoms of COVID 19, please stay at home and call your doctor. We will allow you to cancel without penalty.
Stay Safe my friends. We are getting through this together!
"We not only want to get through this. We want to come out strong and ready to rebuild." - Governor Andy Beshear
What's opening in Kentucky?
May 11 - a variety of Office Based Business, including Lodging industry
May 20 - Retail
May 22 - Restaurant @33% capacity, plus outside dinning, gatherings of 10
May 25 - Personal Services like Barbershops and Salons
June 1 - Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers and Movie Theaters
June 8 - Museums, Libraries, Outdoor Attractions and Distilleries
June 11 - State Campgrounds and Kentucky Horse Park
June 15 - Some Childcare and Youth Sports (low touch & outdoors)
July 1 - Bars and Gatherings of 50 people